- Only $180.- including GST (normally
- In addition, for a limited time only, receive a free shinai (bamboo sword) valued at $70.-, available while stocks last
What your course includes
- 21x Kendo lessons OR 10 weeks whichever comes first
- You will receive a concession card with a start date and 21 lessons which get marked off each time you attend a lesson
- Your course expires after either all 21 lessons have been used up, or when it’s 10 weeks after your start date, whichever one comes first
- Iaido lessons do not count toward the 21 lessons and won’t get marked off your card. However you must show your non-expired card to the Iaido instructor
- Access to dedicated beginner Kendo classes on every Wednesday 7:00-8:30pm and Sunday 3:00-4:30pm
- Optional Iaido classes on every Thursday 7:00-9:00pm which won’t get marked off your card (do not count toward the 21x lessons limit)
- Top facilities in one of the only Kendo purpose Dojo’s in the southern hemisphere
- We have all three of New Zealand’s only Kendo Sensei residing at our Dojo
- Great central location with outside parking
Simply fill out the form below and click “Submit”.
Prefer to join on-site?
If you prefer to join on-site, please click on the link below – print the Application form, fill it out then bring it to the Dojo on your first day of training. We have EFTPOS facilities. Our address is 165A Pilkington Road, Panmure, Auckland.
Once filled out, please bring in with you to the club and find out what we can offer you.